SX Series Engineering Attributes:
- RESISTANCE & TOLERANCES
- You can select any Ohmic value or decimal part of an Ohm from .01Ω to 6MΩ (MegaOhm or MEG) with tolerances to ±.05%. For closer resistance tolerances refer to the Ultra Precision HR Series
- TCR CHARACTERISTIC
- Standard:0±10ppm/°C. for 100Ω & higher.
- Standard: 0±15ppm/°C. for values below 100Ω
- *TCR is calculated between +25°C. & +100°C.
- -For lower specific TCRs to ±1ppm/°C., please refer to the Ultra Precision HR Series to satisfy your specifications.
- -For higher specific TCRs to ±6000ppm/°C., please refer to the Compensator Series to satisfy your specifications.
- POWER VS. AMBIENT TEMPERATURE
- All SX High Precision Resistors are designed for full load based upon ±1% resistance tolerance providing the ambient temp (+) the rise in temp. due to self-heating, does not exceed +125°C. Derated to zero power @ +125°C. Refer to Derating Table shown below.
- STABILITY VS. TIME
- To ±.005%/yr. @ 25°C. with no Load.
- REDUCTION OF THERMAL EMF USING COPPER TERMINALS:
- Less than ±3 microvolts/°C. emitted.
- PROTECTIVE COATING SEAL
- Stress free solvent resistant silicone/epoxy seal.
- MARKING (Identification)
- PRC stamp, part type & name, Ω value & tolerance, physical size permitting.
- Standard SX series resistors are inductively wound. Non-inductive windings are available, simply add suffix letter "N" in the part name.
|*Please specify the ambient temperature span of your operation when placing your order. |
Type SX Derating Table:*
For ±1% resistance tolerance apply up to 100% of rated power to +125°C. derated to zero power at 145°C.
For ±Ω% (0.5%) resistance tolerance apply up to 75% of rated power to +125°C. derated to zero power at 140°C.
For ±_% (0.25%) resistance tolerance apply up to 50% of rated power to +125°C. derated to zero power at 135°C.
For ±1/10% (0.1%) resistance tolerance apply up to 50% of rated power to +125°C. derated to zero power at 135°C.
For ±1/20% (0.05%) resistance tolerance apply up to 35% of rated power to +125°C.derated to zero power at 132°C.