- Wide selection of high-precision values
- Custom manufactured to your unique specifications
More High Precision Features:
- Resistance Values - from 0.1Ω to 6MegΩ
- Tolerances - 1% (Std.) to ±0.05%
- TCR Characteristics - 0±10 ppm/°C. (Std.)
- Lower Costs - because set-up and tooling are easier.
- Temperature - 55°C to +145°C.
- Quick Production - specs can be quickly transferred from the lab to the production floor.
Hot-tinned, commercially "pure copper" terminals are Standard at PRC. That is, (ETP/OFHC) Electrolytic Tough Pitch/Oxygen-Free High Conductivity copper which provides: Better wetting, Longer shelf-life, Best conductor - safe current handling capabilities
SX SILICONE SERIES SPEC SHEET (PDF)