Precision Resistor Company
10601 75th Street N., Largo, 33777, Florida, United States
CALL US: +1.727-541-5771
Email: [email protected]
High Precision Resistors: SX Silicone Coated Series
- Wide selection of high-precision values
- Custom manufactured to your unique specifications
More High Precision Features:
- Resistance Values - from 0.1Ω to 6MegΩ
- Tolerances - 1% (Std.) to ±0.05%
- TCR Characteristics - 0±10 ppm/°C. (Std.)
- Lower Costs - because set-up and tooling are easier.
- Temperature - 55°C to +145°C.
- Quick Production - specs can be quickly transferred from the lab to the production floor.
Hot-tinned, commercially "pure copper" terminals are Standard at PRC. That is, (ETP/OFHC) Electrolytic Tough Pitch/Oxygen-Free High Conductivity copper which provides: Better wetting, Longer shelf-life, Best conductor - safe current handling capabilities
SX SILICONE SERIES SPEC SHEET (PDF)
.01 to .1 Watt Wire Wound High Precision Axial Resistor
.11 to .5 Watt Wire Wound High Precision Axial Resistor
.51 and Higher Watt Wire Wound High Precision Axial Resistor