Precision Resistor Company
10601 75th Street N., Largo, 33777, Florida, United States
CALL US: +1.727-541-5771
Email: [email protected]
LVS Series SMD (4-Tab) Shunts - PVS Series SMD (2-Tab) Shunts
- Lower self-heating or temperature rise per watt
- Low TCR and Low EMF for greater thermal stability
- Excellent overload and surge current handling capabilities
More Features of PRC's Current-Sensing Shunts:
- Dependable and repeatable measurements under load - Without this feature the voltage drop across a low value element will no longer be a linear function of current.
- Thru-Hole or SMD Designs - (1) are ideal in amplifier circuits and accurate voltage drop applications. (2) Offer excellent thermal transfer to base and better overload and surge current handling capabilities
- Hot-Tinned Copper Terminals - for better solder wetting, longer shelf life and higher current-carrying capacities.
- Lower Ohmic Values - to one milliohm (0.001) ... and closer resistance tolerances to ±0.005%.
- Very Low TCR Characteristics - 0±15ppm (Standard) - and Special TCRs to 0±10ppm for operation over a wider temperature span and provide greater stability under load
- Low Thermal EMF Construction - 1microvolt/°C. with respect to the copper terminals. This low EMF construction together with PRC's "single-joint" 4-terminal design will eliminate "lead-out" resistance variations, contact resistance and annoying thermal electric effects generally associated with very low resistance values.
- Perform like - a "precision instrument"
Why is Stability Vs. Time so important?
- Stability is the quality to resist permanent change ... and must be designed into the parts from the start. It is very difficult to stabilize or condition a general-purpose resistor and be confident that it will meet a critical application.
- All stability specs at PRC are designed for precise requirements - even if you specify 1% resistance tolerances.
- Low EMF construction with respect to the copper terminals is Standard at PRC. .
PRC Tips: CURRENT SENSING SMD SHUNTS SPEC SHEET (PDF)
| ||SKU ||Product ||Our price |
| ||PVS1 ||PVS1 1W Wire Wound Current Sensing Shunts 2-Tab Surface Mounted Design (SMD) || PLEASE CALL |
| ||PVS2 ||PVS2 2W Wire Wound Current Sensing Shunts 2-Tab Surface Mounted Design (SMD) || PLEASE CALL |
| ||PVS3 ||PVS3 3W Wire Wound Current Sensing Shunts 2-Tab Surface Mounted Design (SMD) || PLEASE CALL |
| ||PVS5 ||PVS5 5W Wire Wound Current Sensing Shunt 2-Tab Surface Mounted Design (SMD) || PLEASE CALL |
| ||LVS2 ||LVS2 2W @ 25°C. Wire Wound Current Sensing SMD 4-tab Shunt || PLEASE CALL |
| ||LVS3 ||LVS3 3W @ 25°C. Wire Wound Current Sensing SMD Shunt 4-tab || PLEASE CALL |
| ||LVS5 ||LVS5 5W @ 25°C. Wire Wound Current Sensing SMD Shunt 4-tab || PLEASE CALL |